released an updated version of the All in Arma (AiA)
project on the BI forums
Read important notes
- Added: A1 and QG terrain compatibility.
- Added: A2/OA/TKOH custom animations.
- Changed: Improve A1/A2 terrain clutter and HQ texture draw distance to current standards.
- Changed: Assign NVGoggles and items to linkedItems.
- Changed: Unify weapon cursor display to A3 standard.
- Changed: Update lighting to latest A3 state.
- Changed: Disable A2/OA/TKOH changes to effects.
- Changed: Make all units able to carry backpacks.
- Changed: Add XEH support to AiA eventhandler definitions.
- Fixed: When units with SVD weapon die, the game crashes.
- Fixed: Pistols have no reload animation.
- Fixed: Medics cant heal other units.
- Fixed: Engineers/Explosive specialist cannot defuse bombs.
- Fixed: CBA causes small rectangular graphic artifact on screen.
in the update post
. More information can be found in the release thread