informed us he released an updated version of the All in Arma (AiA)
project on the BI forums
Read important notes
- Added: A1 unit mapping to A2 classes.
- Added: Make drivers to use their hands to turn the steering wheel in A2/OA vehicles.
- Added: optional addon to disable A2/OA content (found in core\addons\#optional).
- Added: dummy classes for private A1 soldier classes.
- Changed: Improve OA only compatibility.
- Changed: Disable infinite terrain for the time being to stop most terrains to crash.
- Changed: Add FirstAidKit and Medikit to vehicle cargo and certain buildings.
- Fixed: OA units now use A2 models.
- Fixed: Unable to launch most A1/A2/OA missions on a dedicated server.
in the update post
. More information can be found in the release thread