released an updated alpha version of the DayZ modification for Arma 2: Combined Operations on the Official DayZ website
Quote Rocket :
This update has been subjected to only closed testing with around 50 players, it is released to players who want to help check if this is a good update under capacity.
SixUpdater will only host the update once we have confirmed we are satisfied with the update!
Server Owners: PLEASE update your builds to the latest (95389) beta.
- Respawn button is disabled during DayZ play
- Optimized authentication process on login
- Singleplayer mode disabled when DayZ is loaded
- DayZ Logo and Version Number appear in game when DayZ is loaded
- Hive now tracks login/logout (to assist in analysis for an ALT+F4 solution)
- Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)
- Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position
- Radar removed from helicopter (UH1H will be added back to vehicle spawns)
- Respawn button is enabled if the player has a fracture
- Infected cannot hear weapon firing (now they actually hear again)
- Clothing no longer spawning (now it spawns as it used too)
- Tents and items with ID's above 1 million don't syncronize (now it should syncronize, players to confirm)
- Players switched to non-player skins (by hackers) sync to database (updates no longer saved for objects non-authorized skins)