informed us he released an updated version of his PRADAR on the BI forums
The primary role of this addon is to present an emulation of a persons senses outside of the players vision.
Quote blakeace :
Primary role is to present an emulation of a persons senses outside of the players vision. Eg peripheral vision, sound, smell etc. Specific to the players side.
It will only display the eight closest friendly contacts, for each component names and dots.
All visuals fade with distance as things are harder to track with secondary senses, or are harder to id who is who at greater distances generally.
Information is only available whilst not in a vehicle.
This information is presented as coloured dots around the edge of the screen.
- Added: Ability to switch between Side and friendly factions. So if you have a player who is civilian or independant you have the ability to have them show up on PRADAR.
- Added: Ability to display the compass cardinal points. Action menu toggles them on and off. Visible only during depression of space.
- Added: Popup list - If you hold your cursor over a unit or vehicle a pop list will display details of that unit:
- Vehicle - Displays who is in which position in the vehicle, including the cargo area.
- Man - The units primary and secondary weapons.
- Added: Made the popup list text box size dynamic so it alters depending on how many lines of information are displayed.
- Fixed: Issue where an empty vehicle if used by a person of your side would display Errr as its name.
- Fixed: Issue where names were intermittent when players were upstairs in buildings.
- Fixed: Ability to change groups which broke in the last update.
- Changed: The checks for screen limits to cater for Multi monitor setups.
- Fixed: Arma patch 1.62 issue where the labels and dots stopped updating properly by slowing the loop down slightly.