The Gamespot Live Cam Tour
visitted the Arma 3 bunker on the E3 2012 and sat down with Ivan Buchta
to view some contents of what Arma 3 has to offer.
We made up a list of things mentioned during the presentation:
- A kind female wants the Gamespot reporter to come back ina few hours (she tries this every year)
- Community Alpha has been postponed:
- The game physics need to be improved and until they have been improved they will delay the Community Alpha.
- There will be some kind of mod/addon manager implemantation/integration
- Some footage of the User Interface and Inventory screen
- Some underwater footage
- Performance of the presentation version looks to be very smooth
- Physics do indeed not look finsihed when watching a vehicle tumble down hill
- Improved reload animation
- Improved steering, hands move with the wheel
- You can disarm sea mines
- Camp Maxwell
- Offers different mission selections
- Offers different practise areas like shooting ranges etc
- Character control seems to be very smooth
- Ivan Buchta likes DayZ..... a lot!
- Jay Crowe (in the background) emphasizes how much Ivan likes the new chemlights.
(物理效果 被炮弹弹起来的AI )
The first video of the E3 Arma 3 presentation by Gamespot is kindly provided by KrAziKilla