This adds a lot of commands to Arma 2 which expand High Command functionality for single player missions. The High Command structures can be created and deleted dynamically after a game has started. Team switching has also been expanded to that all units can be controlled and the battle controlled more fully. Transportation of armies about the map in trucks, APCs and helicopters is supported.
The functionality is accessible from the Communication menu (0-8). Features:
- Create dynamic hieratic High Command structures in game.
- Team switching within the High Command structure.
- More icon types on the high command bar (Mechanised Infantry and Artillery)
- Squad Management including splitting and merging.
- Switching sides.
- Command the transport of troops about the map in vehicles and helicopters.
- Load and Unload squads of crews and foot soldiers to and from vehicles in game.
- Support for Faction command structures.
- Select subsets of the selected groups on the High Command bar by type of group.
- Functions for extracting casualties.
- Statistics on the current battle state including selected group vehicle and unit states.
- Easy to add to missions (baring conflicts on the Communication menu).
- Seven example missions and source mission editor files.
- Instructions included. Installation:
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder.
It comes with missions as a demo versions. Extract the folders to your ArmA2\other Profiles\Yournick\Missions and load them in the editor.
One of the example missions uses HETMAN - Artificial Commander by Rydygier: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=129003
It uses High Command Extension for the US and HETMAN - Artificial Commander to control the Russians. This mission requires CBA to run correctly. Notes:
Many of these functions may work for multi player missions, but many would not be suitable in a multi player environment. Team switch able units and High Command are less dynamic in the multi player game environment. Changelog:
- Made the confirmation messages better on Reset Team Switchable Moveable
- Fixed exitWith in CommandAllOfSide.sqf
- Removed the line HighCommand2_menu from menu.sqf
- Fixed non-working Make Group HC and Switch to
- Reallocate units in Groups now only affects the players current side.
- Added command Reallocate HC groups on bar
- Removed the text update to the High Command bar in Remove Selected Groups from HC
- Added the total number on foot the statistics summaries for selected groups.
- Fixed and enhanced many other existing features.
- More than double the number of commands that there were in version 0.7. Forum topic:
- BI forums