ArmA Script Recoded
Notepad++ is a useful tool for programming in text files, but sadly it didn't have support for SQF. This addon for notepad++ solves this by adding a lexer for SQF and adds support for folding.
ArmA Script Recoded supports the new script commands which where introduced in ArmA II. Installation:
*Choose the folder matching your N++
*Copy ArmAScript.dll and the APIs folder into the plugin folder
*Copy the content of the Config folder into N++'s Config folder which you can find either
*in the plugin folder
*or in %APPDATA%\Notepad++
Same procedure as installation, but _don't_ overwrite ArmAScript.xml.
Run XMLUpdater.exe (in plugins\Config\ArmAScript) and set the paths to the old files.
After pressing 'Update' select the new ArmAScript.xml Changelog:
- Added Project Manager
- Added refactoring options:
- Find reference
- Strings can go over multiple lines.
- Styles can be changed with N++ style configurator
- Added display variable functions
- Added support for mikero's DePBO
- Calltips will now open after 2 seconds.
- Fixed error when opening a calltip. Forum topic:
- OFPEC.com forums