做个记号,以前也用过,老牌了. Real Time Editor
不过下面的这个版本可以说有点特殊,他是一个,独立外挂For ARMA2 的3D 编辑器
The RTE is 'another' 3D editor for ArmA2. Features: Build missions and save them
3d editor to place objects in easily in the world
Multiplayer editor: allows multiple people at the same time work on a mission
Game master mode: one or more guys have the ability to modify a running mission the fly depending how the rest of them plays the mission
This version supports ArmA II. E.G. the new factions are now supported. And selfmade mission can get exported/saved.
It's a helper which is required for the features of the RTE.
A manual can be found here: RTE Capture Manual
Manual? Also for the RTE? RTE v4.3 Manual
It's not up to date, but should contain everything important Installation:
The setup will install RTE Capture which installs RTE for Armed Assault and ArmA II.
You can also check the Installation manual
made by the author. For installation and use on OA/CO:
1. Download latest RTE capture.exe
2. install RTE to default directory (default means the one that it says automatically)
3. run rte capture on desktop.
4. Select folder where you want @RTEditor installed to.
5. click next a few times.
This is where i had trouble, @RTEditor did not install for me after this point.
So I had to download the 7zip file and manually place the @RTEditor folder in my arma2 folder. I do not use UAC so this is fine for me here.
OA 如果想用运行方式有点特殊:主程序文件必需改名 成 ARMA2.exe
Add @RTEditor to modline
Change arma2.exe to arma22.exe
Change arma2oa.exe to arma2.exe
Run shortcut with @RTEditor; in and make sure the other mods you use are in the target line as well.
Run RTE capture.
Load Editor> select map>put player unit down> preview
Once on the ground press ESC and click Run RTECapture menu (should be under exit, if its not then you've not installed it right) a few seconds later you'll be in the 3d editor and begin pulling your teeth out with your hair almost immediately! Media:
This version doesn't support all features of ArmA II, e.g. 'object composition' is not supported yet.
In short: There will be features added => Alpha.
Also this version has some small issues but those affect the usibilty only a little.
And those have priority on my bug list and should be fixed soon.
There is another advantage of this status: It's WiP, therefore feedback and whishes are welcomed and should be placed in my bug tracker: http://rte.jonasscholz.de/bugs/ Credits & Thanks:
Set pitch / bank functions by General Barron Changelog:
- RTE Capture:1.60 ArmA II ION_RTE:559 ION_RTE_Dta:559 Armed Assault ION_RTE:523 ION_RTE_Dta:523 RTE Capture:Fixed: Wizard now installs RTE. Updater now creates the mod folder.
- Updater for ION_RTE.pbo and ION_RTE_Dta.pbo works again.
- When merging into SQM, only one setPos will get added to the units init line.
- Added support for my documents\ArmA 2 as mod folder.
- Please use it as new default folder for the @RTE folder to prevent problems with UAC. Forum topic:
- BI forums
- Community Base addons