Mission Control Center Sandbox (MCC Sandbox) - MOD Version
这次更新主要修正了对 ACE 的冲突
Shay Gman & Spirit
参考出处 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15546 Description:
It is freedom. In this 2MB addon you'll find the power to create, control, alter and spice your missions on the run. You'll have the power to change and surprise your friends every time you'll play. You can use it a mainframe for mission making, as a strain test tool for mission making or even as a cheat tool for SP.
You'll get a 3D editor, box generator, time control, weather control, fog control, you'll spawn enemy or friendly units asking them to patrol a zone or ambush the players, you'll call for paratroops, create IED, suicide bombers, hostile civilians, place ambushes, call a UAV, a ULB, place a hostage, call for more then 10 types of artillery and CAS missions to aid your friend or to harm them, create triggers, play music or sound, create briefings, tasks, markers, spawn an LHD , spawn some vehicles on it, call for evac, start a HALO and much much much more. You'll be able to save it and load it on later on the run.
As Spirit put it in his own words:
MCC is a dynamic, real time, in-game mission-creation tool. It enables people to build missions on-the-fly whilst in game and change mission parameters to match the reactions of progress of the players.
MCC is capable of "saving" a mission and load it up on the server without using any FTP but by simple use of the clipboard. This means missions can be created out of the dedicated server and loaded up to play.
From inside the mission, you can open a mission making interface that allows you place units on the map, create waypoints and briefing markers, call in CAS missions, artillery, support or whatever you feel like, the possibilities are endless.
MCC is used to create both Coop and PVP missions. Its capable of using respawn on and off, including providing a spectator script.
MCC makes use of a mission maker. Only one person at a time is capable of creating or interfering with the mission by login in to the mission making tool. That person is also capable of logging out again and giving somebody else a go on mission making. That way you don't need to distribute admin access for players to make or manage their missions. Installation:
MCC is a mod, it's required CBA for it to work. Just drop the @mcc_sandbox folder in the ArmA folder and use a launcher or the BIS addon selecting tool to run it. Place the bikey file in the keys folder.
ACE is strongly recommended as some features are exclusive to ACE, but MCC will work without it.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
This addon is required to be installed server sided as well! Included .pbo files:
You can find the manual here
. Tutorial video links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSefB9YpaHw&feature=player_embedded
- Tutorial by Zdiddy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4YT_kSW94Y
- Tutorial part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXK6D-BN-wA&feature=related
- Tutorial part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcMGY_pY8zc&feature=related
- Tutorial part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ07FfdlrYY&feature=related
- Tutorial part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVa-51N-00&feature=related
- IED module tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o14QT_006I&feature=related
- Constuction module tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N_e5Fo0K7U
- High Command tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O_60deeD8o
- Some features http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zELyb7tvKNQ&feature=related
- Som more features Media:
Credits & Thanks:
Did you guys make all of this yourself?
No, by all means we would be totally grey an bold. We used, with permission, a lot of good content from the community. We also used a lot of work from our self of course. Initially this project was started by Spirit and slowly went into combined effort with me. As said before I'm standing on the shoulders of giants.
1. Monsada, for his UPSMON script.
2. Mandoble, for his heliroute script.
3. Tuskan Raider, for his Arresting gear script.
4. Bon for his Advanced Artillery Request script.
5. DTM2801 for his Convoy Control Script.
6. TiGGA for his ILS Pro II.
7. iOnOs for his RTE.
8. Sickboy, Vking without them there was no MCC.
11. An endless list of people we forgot Changelog:
-Fixed ACE cas wasn't working.
-Added Helicopters as CAS.
-A-10 gun run stoped working, replaced with Seek And Destroy command. The aircraft will engage any hostile unit for a short period of time
-Aircraft crew are now reltive to the vehicle and not civilians.
-Each CAS will spawn two aircraft in formation instead of one (thought it will be more realistic).
-New UI for calling CAS. Drag and hold left mouse button across the map to paint the CAS area and approach.
-Fix disabling IED to work with or without ACE.
- Disabling IED will disable vehicles and also cause infantry to black out
Unit Managment Fixed Wing Transpot:
-Made the transaction to HALO jump or regular jump more smooth.
-Added ACE EASA to the 3D editor.
-Added game logic "mcc SF" syncronize unit to it to add the "attach/detach weapon's silencer" action to the synced units.
-Added game logic "mcc UC" syncronize unit to it to mark the synced units as undercover agents.
Added a module (logic 2d editor) to restrict player and/or roles access to MCC. (MCC is normally open which means it will run for all if you didn't restrict it.}
Since mission version:
- Removed F2 and ACE dependency.
- Work with any SP or MP mission out there.If you want to control respawn through MCC just add this to description.ext file:
respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 4;
-Bon Artillery: You'll need to have either SOLFRAM or Rangefinder to have access to the FO interface. You'll no longer need a long range radio.
-Paramters: All lobby parmaers moved to mission settings button on menu 1. Define them before building the mission.
- AI Skill set: You can now set the AI skill in game.
- Defaul BIS behavior: you can spawn units without UPSMON taking over them using default BIS's spawn beahvior.
- If you want your unit to have the Special Forces scripts (HALO and Silencer for guns and handguns) name them sf1 to sf12 in the 2D editor.
- If you want your unit to have the Undercover agents scripts (Weapon holster and Sneak around) name them uc1 to uc12 in the 2D editor.
- UAV: side is based on the caller and not on the UAV vehicle side.
- IED: The disarm IED action is much more noticable and will highlight easy when getting close to any IED.
- IED: The check if unit is an engineer is done through the config file and not through class type so now it's compatiable with any mod out there
that define units as engineers.
- IED:Somtimes deadly IED would explode without making damage - fixed
- IED:The safe speed to approach a pressure plate IED changed from slow prone to slow crouch.
- IED: Added spotters option to trigger type: you can sync spoter to radio triggered IED while the spotter is alive the IED will go off
no matter how slow you'll aproch it.
- IED: Spotters can be either civilians or guille suit units. Civilians will act as armed civilans if they approched.
- LHD: Is now spawned by mapclicking. No prior configurations.
- LHD: Added steam catapult for havier aircrafts takeoffs. Know issue: might cause over G while using ACE and trying to launch the AV8B Harrier
- LHD: ACE Exchange Armament System will be added if ACE mod is detected.
- HALO jump: with or without ACE for SF.
- HALO jump: will remove players GPS/map before the jump and add them after they land.
- UM Paradrop: fixed as some players didn't get the jump.
- UM Paradrop: Added HALO or regular parajump option.
- EVAC: will spawn by default on the LHD if present if not it will spawn on the start location. Ofc you can always relocate it.
- EVAC: helicopter crew and side are defined by the config of the vehicle and not hardcoded for more generic use. Forum topic:
- BI forums
- Community Base Addons